200 hr Yogi Teacher Training
Fall 2018: Sept. 21st - November 19th
What you can expect from a 200 hr Yogi Teacher Training with devoted yogi ... aside from the tools to explore and elevate your own consciousness thru yoga.
- All Star team of faculty with skill diversity, each with over 15 years of dedicated yoga practice and/or experience leading advanced trainings.
- Lots of 'Functional Anatomy' in asana combined with learning to read bodies energetically.
- Joyful community with a soft approach to deep inner work.
- Yoga Philosophy straight from the Vedas and Patanjali's Yoga Sutras (with applied teachings for inquiry).
- Strong sequencing practice for varied level classes and flow creation
- Overview of alignment for basic warming, apex and closing postures.
- Training in voice, cueing and demonstration.
- Subtle body anatomy and experiential learning.
- Pranayama and Meditation.
- Adjustments, Modifications and use of touch in yoga.
- 10 hrs Yin Yoga and 5 Element Theory Training.
- Exposure to different styles of sequencing and teaching.
What we learn to teach, we integrate.
It is as simple as that. When you know you will be responsible for sharing something with another human being - you automatically take it to heart in a different way. Whether you take the training for personal development or with the intention to begin teaching yoga we encourage our trainees to begin to SEE through the eyes of a teacher. The PATH of Teaching is a PATH of integration: making something a living wisdom which can then be shared and passed on.
Passing on the LIVING WISDOM of Yoga is the purpose of our 200 hr Devoted Yogi Teacher Training.
GIVING you the TOOLS to teach/practice vibrantly, progressively and with confidence is our commitment to you.
We are dedicated to bringing you the finest Art, Science and Tradition Yoga has to offer. The Parampara (teacher to student unbroken lineage) is something we are deeply devoted to and take quite seriously here at our training studio - yes training studio - we are ultimately dedicated to training DEVOTED YOGIS.
What the world needs is more Yogis!!
... not necessarily more people taking yoga classes.